Fire Truck Tanks
BENEFITS OF POLYTOUGH CONSTRUCTION:
Available in black, white or natural
Will never rust or corrode
Will never crack
Zero failure rate in over 2,000 units sold
MTECH FIRE TRUCK TANKS
All fire truck tanks are not created equal, especially when you’re talking about welded copolymer. At MTECH, we go to great lengths to ensure that once your tank leaves our facility, it will never experience a failure.
So how do we do this?
Each PolyTough™ fabricated tank starts as a three-dimensional CAD model, so that the design can be viewed by our customers in a 3D environment. The tank is then cut on a CNC router to within several thousandths of an inch of spec.
- Use of 3/8-, 1/2- and ¾-inch material, depending on the tank
- Extrusion welded seams inside and out (as opposed to hand welding inside of tanks per the competition)
- Thermally bent corners (on select tanks), which eliminates the possibility of leaks
- NFPA-compliant internal baffling
- All baffles extrusion welded
- Rounded over edges and flamed corners for beautiful fit and finish
- ¾-inch sidewalls on wetside tankers
- Available in gloss white or black